Ice cream is one of life’s simple pleasures. Making different ice-cream at home is very simple and easy. whether you have a ice-cream maker or not, you can use these super easy recipes to make delicious ice-cream at home. There are no crazy tricks or pricey gadgets involved. It just takes your freezer and a few hours of time. Whether you’re making it by hand or letting the motor do the work, the result is cool, creamy pleasure.
The best part about these homemade ice-cream is that, they can be made with best quality milk, cream and sugar. we can also control the quantity of sweeteners and fats. These easy homemade ice-cream recipes can be made conveniently using ingredients available in kitchen. So, here is a list of 4 different handmade ice cream recipes that you can prepare yourself to shoo away the summer heat.
4 Delicious Homemade Ice-Cream Recipes You Must Try these Summer
1. Make Vanilla Ice-cream:
- Pour the milk, heavy cream, vanilla and sugar to a blender.
- Blend until smooth (make sure that all of the ingredients are evenly combined).
- Add any chunky extras and blend it again.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container (Cover the container with a lid or a sheet of plastic wrap to protect it from getting any ice crystals).
- Freeze the mixture for 6 to 8 hrs.
- Serve the ice cream with an ice cream scoop and freeze any leftovers (The ice cream will last for about 2 weeks in the freezer).
2. Make Banana ice-cream:
- Peel and freeze 4 to 5 bananas overnight.
- Cut the bananas into small pieces and add them to a food processor.
- Blend for 30 to 60 seconds, or until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Adding some flavoring and blend for another 10 to 15 seconds.
- Serve the ice cream.
3. Make Coconut cream ice-cream:
- Pour the full fat coconut milk, honey and vanilla extract to a blender.
- Mix the ingredients in a blender about 30 seconds.
- Put the mixture into ice cream maker and freeze the mixture for 6 to 8 hrs.
- Transfer the mixture into freezer safe container and freeze it for at least 1 hr.
- Serve the ice cream with an ice cream scoop and freeze any leftover.
4. Make Dairy free chocolate ice cream:
- Pour the coconut milk into a blender.
- Stir the cocoa powder into the coconut milk.
- Add honey, vanilla extract and sugar, and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Taste the mixture and make any adjustment.
- Freeze the ice cream in an ice cream maker.
- Serve the ice cream.