Are you an Apple user? Are you enjoying Apple music on your phone? But finding it too costly? Want to discontinue or cancel apple music subscription but don’t know how to cancel Apple music subscription.
So we are here to save you to cancel apple music subscription .In this article, we will provide you the easiest method to discontinue or cancel Apple music subscription on your iphone and macbook. Apple offers apple music free trial for 3 months and many find it unnecessary to pay for Apple music membership.
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
The first question that comes to our mind how do i cancel apple music subscription on iphone, ipad or ipod touch. We have a quick fix guide on how to cancel apple music subscription on iphone, ipad or ipod touch.
- First on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch all you need to open the Music app on your device.
- Secondly, you need to click on the profile icon or your photo in the upper-right corner of your device to poen the profile you have on your Apple device.
- Now scroll to the bottom of your profile page and click on View Account. If you don’t have an Apple Music profile, skip to next step.
- Now click on View Apple ID. There is a possibility of being asked to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Scroll down to Subscriptions and click on it, then tap Apple Music. If you don’t have any other subscriptions, you’ll will be directed straight to Apple Music.
- Now tap on Cancel Subscription, then tap Confirm. After you confirm cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Now by following these easy steps, you can easily cancel your apple music subscription on your devices like iPhone, ipad or ipod touch. In the next section we will learn about the how to cancel apple music on your Mac or PC
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on your Mac or PC
Similarly you must have a question popped up in your mind on how to cancel apple music subscription on your MacBook or PC, then we have got a quick fix guide to cancel apple music membership.
- Open iTunes. If you’re not signed in, sign in with your authorised Apple ID.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or the top of the iTunes window, choose Account then choose View My Account.
- Authenticate your Apple ID, then click View Account.
- On the Account Information page, scroll to the Settings section.
- To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage, then click Apple Music. If you don’t have any other subscriptions, you’ll go straight to Apple Music.
- Click on the Cancel Subscription, then click Confirm. After you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
These two methods on how to cancel apple music will help you in canceling the subscription of apple music. Through this article, you can cancel subscription of apple music.